展示室151 - Photo Gallery 151
  ナイル・デルタの 農村から ―カイロ郊外 (エジ プ ト)
  From a Village in The Nile Delta, Cairo Suburb, Egypt

 
This map is courtesy of Map quest.
マップクエストのサイトで詳しい地図を見られます。
Map quest provides detail map


2008年4月27日

 エジプトは、国土の3%の可住地に97%の国民が住んでいるという。そ うかもしれない。残りの97%は人を寄せ付けない砂漠なのだから。
 その可住地はどこになるかといえば、ナイル川に沿った柄のような細長いベルトとナイル・デルタの扇形である。Google Earthなんかでみると、エジプトの可住地は薄茶色の砂漠に浮かぶ、緑色の箒(ほうき)のような形をしている。首都カイロはナイル・デルタのヘッド、扇 の要の位置にある。
 そこで、今日はカイロから抜け出して郊外の農村にいってみようと思う。都合、2回ほど郊外にいったのだが、一回は事務所スタッフの若者クンの実家がある 村にお邪魔した。農村は、緑の畑の中にポッカリと浮かんだ島のようだ。水道も井戸に頼り、道もほとんど舗装していない。建物はたいていレンガ積みで塗装も していない。建物の屋上で鶏やアヒルを飼っていたりする。
貧しいとい えばそうなのだが、人々は明るく屈託がない。大都市カイロの違う素顔かもしれない。

    Egypt is a country where 97% of population live in the livable land, which is 3% of the national land.  The remaining 97% of land is desert.
    The livable area is located along the Nile and in the Delta.  The livable area makes a shape of a sweep, which
you could see in the imagery of, say Google Earth.  Cairo is located at the head of the Delta.
    I will get you out of Cairo today to show you a farm village.  Once a project staff took us to his home village.  Villages are like islands in the ocean of green farms.  Water is take from wells, and most of the roads are not paved.  Housing units are mostly brick buildings with no paints.  On the rooftop, they may keep chickens or ducks.  The living may not be easy, but the people looked happy. 


写真をクリックすると大きな画像がみられます−
Please click on the photo to view a larger image.

icon/1001.jpg

1 デルタの緑 ― The Green of the Delta
icon/1002.jpg

2  ロバは子供の自転車  ― The Donkey is like a Bicycle

icon/1003.jpg
3 子供とロバ ― The Child Riding on a Donkey

icon/1004.jpg
4 農村俯瞰 ― An Overview of a Village
icon/1005.jpg
5  家畜が往来する ― Farm Animals on the Road

icon/1006.jpg

6  八百屋 ― Vegetable Seller

icon/1007.jpg
7 子供に囲まれ た ―  Surrounded by Kids

icon/1008.jpg

8 ロバの食事 Feeding Donkeys

icon/1009.jpg
9   村の学校  ―  The School in the Village

icon/1010.jpg
10 らくだトラック ― The Camel Carrying Goods

icon/1011.jpg
11 小学生笑う ― Elementary School Kids with a Smile

icon/1012.jpg
12 レンガの家 ―  The Building Made with Bricks




Data <All images are degitized by Fuji Digital CD service.>
151-1 Giza Suburb, Cairo, Egypt, February 2008/ Hitachi Digital Camera  HDC502
151-2 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-3 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-4 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-5 Giza Suburb, Cairo, Egypt, February 2008/ Hitachi Digital Camera  HDC502
151-6 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-7 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-8 Giza Suburb, Cairo, Egypt, February 2008/ Hitachi Digital Camera  HDC502
151-9 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-10 Giza Suburb, Cairo, Egypt, February 2008/ Hitachi Digital Camera  HDC502
151-11 Cairo Suburb,  Cairo, Egypt, September 2007/ Bessar R Ultron 28mm  Kodak EB-3
151-12 Giza Suburb, Cairo, Egypt, February 2008/ Hitachi Digital Camera  HDC502


Gallery Index  <<   Home  >> 



[PR]動画